Friday, January 14, 2011

"I Feel Capital!"

I believe the title line comes from the movie "Tombstone" but this month marks my one-year anniversary in office and I’ll be marking the occasion by discussing Dayton’s future with some of America’s finest leaders. Next week I’ll be in Washington, D.C. attending the annual U.S. Conference of Mayors and Mayor’s Innovation Project. At these multi-day events, mayors and city managers from all over the country gather to strategize strong, lasting solutions to the problems affecting our cities. Last year I got to promote Dayton in front of President Obama and hopefully I’ll get that opportunity again this year. I’ll be out of the office, but if you need to contact me at that time, feel free to email me at gary.leitzell@daytonohio.gov or call my legislative aide Jason at 937-333-3653. I will respond to your phone call or email upon my return. Thanks and I’ll talk to you soon!

No comments: