Monday, November 2, 2009

Montgomery County Democrats Spread Hate

Latest smear campaign mail was targeted to west side voters and quotes me as saying "I'm not racist. I am prejudice though." Which is a comment from a forum discussion where I go on to state "I have no tolerance for lazy people. Not all lazy people. If you are lazy, admit it and like your lifestyle and don't complain, you are fine in my books. You are responsibly lazy. If you are lazy, don't admit it to yourself, complain about why you should be entitled or privileged and think others should take care of you then I have a problem."

If anyone can send me a picture of this piece of mail I would appreciate it so that I can post it here. The incumbent is totally desperate if they have to paint me as a racist. All I have ever tried to do is unite this city.

"Stop Hatin Dayton" must begin with Rhine McLin! She has FAILED to unite this city and perpetrates HATRED by allowing stuff like this to continue!

6 comments:

Will Brooks said...

This is simply disgusting. And to send it to only the west side? So let's send an out of context quote to only part of the city. Now that for sure helps perpetuate the division that is already here from years past. Great work dems. Great job Mrs. Mayor. Way to bring Dayton together and unite us under one banner. Man I can't stand these people.

Hall said...

You should ask if residents from other parts of the city rec'd them too. If not, maybe racism can be a good thing in the democratic party's mind when they can use it to their advantage !

East Side Libertarian said...

Gary,
When you become mayor... please continue to blog. It is so important that we get news about what our city leaders are doing without the spin the media loves putting on things. You're an honest man and have led a race of integrity. Please keep it up and avoid the corruption that Politics can so often generate.

Agent0042 said...

Agreed! I would love to continue to see updates here as well. And congratulations!

Mastahh B said...

Gary,

Congratulations on your win!

Looking foward to seeing you succeed.

David Esrati said...

The site is now down...
Guess they couldn't always get what they wanted...