Friday, July 3, 2009

Fund Raising Efforts

We are fast approaching a time when my campaign is going to be moving at full steam ahead. I still need to raise funds for campaign signs, literature, direct mail, polling and phone calling. I came up with a quick and easy way that everyone can help. If you make a $25.00 donation between now and July 11th through PayPal using the link below or the button from my web site at www.daytonmayor.org or this blog you will receive a campaign T-shirt and a yard sign within a few short weeks.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6383721
Please state the size of the T-shirt that you will need in the "add special instructions" section and list your address so that the shirt and sign can be left at your address by a member of my campaign team.
Please feel free to forward this message to anyone that you feel may wish to contribute.

Thank you for your support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I just sent in my $25. Time to take back our city!