Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Painting out Graffiti

Several years ago, when I first became the president of my neighborhood association, I embarked on a project to improve the look of one of our street corners. You can read about it HERE and HERE. The building has had nothing done to it since. Until late last year when someone spray painted the front. I finally got tired of seeing this. So yesterday I rummaged around in my basement where I found some cans of paint left over from the project. Since my daughter was eager to try her hand at painting on some walls, which I wouldn't let her do inside our house, we took these cans of paint and cleaned up our neighborhood just a little.








Leading by example. I wonder what kind of mayor my daughter will be in 30 years.

1 comment:

Amy said...

A wonderful mayor of course. Great job guys and thanks!!